If you’re in business, you have to get used to criticism.
If you’re in the gadget business, however, you’re nobody unless Microsoft criticizes you.
What other conclusion can one reach after Redmond’s assault on its various rivals?
- Microsoft, bored of bashing Apple, bashes Samsung (news.cnet.com)
- Microsoft’s latest ‘Scroogled’ ad uses Pawn Stars to attack Google’s Chromebook – TechSpot (newestgadgetsinfo.com)
- ‘Don’t get Scroogled’: Microsoft attacks Google in leaked video (o.canada.com)
- Microsoft Now Selling Google-Bashing Merchandise, Just in Time for the Holidays (adage.com)
- Microsoft selling ‘Scroogled’ merchandise to attack Google – Los Angeles Times (newestgadgetsinfo.com)
- techonology News:First iPad Mini vs. Retina (puregenius100.wordpress.com)
- Instagram Non-controversy Shows Media’s Willingness to Bash Microsoft (wmpoweruser.com)
- Apple could still strike Android, Windows Phone with iOS 6 zinger (reviews.cnet.com)
- Instagram Non-controversy Shows Media’s Willingness to Bash Microsoft (microsoft-news.com)
- Microsoft enlist reality TV stars to make unreal claims about Chromebooks (androidcommunity.com)