In Depth There’s always someone out to get you
We all know the dangers. The smartphone is the portal to online shopping, our bank accounts and all manner of social network profiling – for many, it is our digital identity.
We know what we have to do: make sure it has a lock code, and never share it with anyone.
But…what if even that isn’t enough?
- In Depth: Your smartphone PIN isn’t as safe as you’d think (technewsworlds.wordpress.com)
- Smartphone Security: 5 Tricks that Will Help Keep Your Phone Secure (epicagear.com)
- Smartphone users’ eyes can give away their PIN codes, researchers warn (gigaom.com)
- To Smartphone or not to Smartphone… That’s not the Question (tom105.wordpress.com)
- Smartphone camera reveals PIN (bbc.co.uk)
- Security tips for holiday shopping online (onlineathens.com)
- Is Texting While Walking A New Roadside Danger (smartsign.com)
- If A Stranger Asks For Your Debit Card And PIN Over Instagram, Don’t Mail It To Them (consumerist.com)
- Pin’ned Together (brittneystidbits.wordpress.com)
- Online Dating & Digital Identity (jessicailam.wordpress.com)